Kenwood NX-5200/5300 digital radios operate in multi mode including NXDN digital, analogue FM conventional and P25 conventional and trunking phase 1 and 2 [via a licence upgrade]. The radio will detect the incoming call mode and automatically switch to that mode when transmitting. The Common Air Interfaces supported  are selectable by the user.
The large TFT colour display employs LCD Brightness mode which allows the user to see the multi line display in both darkness and bright sunlight. An optional remote control panel features a huge 2.75 in TFT colour display also with LCD Brightness function.
Standard features include:-
– IP67/68 submersible; MIL STDS 810 G
– Intelligent battery management
– Built in Bluetooth & GPS
– Standard 56 bit DES encryption built in
– Multi mode man down [man down, stationary and motion detection]
– Lone worker and emergency function
– SD card slot – increase memory capacity to 32Gb
– 6W [VHF] and 5W [UHF] RF output; 1W audio output
– 4000 channels
– FleetSync/II; MDC-1200; QT/QDT; 2-Tone
Standard package includes radio transceiver and belt clip. Select battery, charger and antenna options from accessories below.